My Ideal World

My ideal world would be beach inspired. Its name would be Crystalline, describing its magnificent beauty. Crystalline’s landscape would be as beautiful, sandy, and blissful as a tropical island or a beach on the California coast. The types of plants on Crystalline would be palm trees, hibiscus flowers, and other tropical plants and fruits. There would also be no poisonous or dangerous animals on Crystalline. In addition to that, there would be bioluminescence in the lakes and ponds so that at night they would glow. There would also never be any rain storms or hurricanes or any bad weather in general, but the planet would never dry out, even without rainfall. But this doesn’t mean that it would always be super hot and humid. In fact, there wouldn’t be any humidity at all! The weather would range from mid-to-late spring temperatures to summer temperatures. My planet would be pretty small, about the area space of Asia on the surface. 

As for financial aspects, if you couldn’t afford to own a home, or buy food and/or clothing for you and/or your family, food, clothes, and a home would be provided. The home would not exactly be a mansion, but it would be a place suitable for living. Once you do have that money, you would be able to keep the clothes, but you would have to move out of the house. On Crystalline there would also be no taxes, but there would still be a well-funded government, having enough money for the planet’s needs. 

In your day-to-day life on Crystalline, you would most likely be strolling around in the markets that include jewelry shops, Aviator nation shops, Lululemon shops, surf shops, and restaurants. You could also spend your day on the beach, taking a walk, sun bathing, surfing, or doing other “beachy activities.” In the evening, you might go out to one of the many restaurants located on the beach and watch the sunset. Kids would still go to school, but their school day would be a lot shorter, leaving time for extracurricular activities, or family get-togethers. The school day would be from 9 AM-1PM. The kids going to the school would only have three classes a day, each one hour, and a “free period” in the middle of the day to eat lunch and have recess. Overall, my planet would be pretty similar to Earth. I would definitely want to live there!

29chloef